Marriage in Dubai for Expats Indian – How Indian Nationals can Get Married in Dubai Vs Georgia?
If you’re new to Dubai and have a plan to live here for a long time, there are some important things that you must know. This article is for the Indians who are living in Dubai and and want to know how to get married in Dubai for Indians. If you’re not already aware of the fact that marrying in Dubai is one of the most challenging things. Keep on reading to find out all the necessary requirements that you need to meet to get married.
The Requirements for Indians to Get Married in Dubai
- You’ll need notice for intended marriage
- You and your partner regardless of his/her nationality will need to have a declaration of the marriage with an attested sworn affidavit from the respective consulate
- You will also need to have several passport-size pictures to paste on the form
- One of the spouses must have a residency visa of Dubai (UAE) in order to complete the marriage process
- Two Indian national as witnesses along with their original and valid passport will also be required
- If your partner is not Indian s/he will need to get a NOC (No Objection Certificate) with respect to his/her current marital status from his/her respective embassy. It must also include consent to marry an Indian national. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs must attest the NOC obtained from the respective embassy or consulate.
- The Indian nationals as an eyewitness and you along with your partner must be physically present at the day of form submission and also at the day of marriage solemnization.
- You will be provided with the format and text of publication that you will have to get published in an English newspaper concerning India.
- Upon the provision of NOC and news publication, you’ll get the date of marriage solemnization. You and your partner along with the witnesses will need to be present before the marriage office on that day to complete the wedding process.
Bottom-line on Marriage in Dubai for Expats Indian – How Indian Nationals can Get Married in Dubai Vs Georgia?
Well, it seems a very long and hefty procedure and you might not have the time to complete it if you want to get married immediately. That’s why choosing Georgia as your wedding destination is a far better and most efficient choice. Not only is it a quick procedure but it will also allow you to save a good amount of money. But it’s important for all the Indian nationals to check their visa situation. Those who do not have a UAE residency visa are highly likely not to get Georgian visa. You can check further details here about it.
If you want to get married in Georgia, let us know by commenting in the comment section below. We’ll provide you with all the information right away.