Getting married: Georgia vs UAE. Legal marriage affordable requirements for UAE
We all know that COVID-19 has changed how things used to be. Many countries are still in a complete or partial lockdown with borders closed for certain other regions. Georgia is one of those places where you can’t enter. For that matter in order to marry your best choice is UAE especially if you live there. That way you won’t have to spend a whole lot of money on traveling and you can also continue with your routine life. But there is one thing that you have to keep in mind that marrying in the UAE is not a piece of cake. It’s a road full of hiccups and hurdles and you have to prepare accordingly. That’s why we have come up with a list of legal marriage affordable requirements and legal requirements that you need to complete to marry in the UAE.
List of the Legal marriage affordable Requirements to Getting Married in the UAE While Georgia Is Closed!
The following list contains the basic and most important requirements and you won’t be able to get married in the UAE without meeting them.
Legal Requirements from Church and Embassy
- Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage or CNIM is also a must from both of the spouses. If you’re a UAE resident then you’ll need to obtain it from the consulate or embassy. On the other hand, if you aren’t a UAE resident then you’ll need to acquire it from your origin country.
- A pastor’s recommendation letter or a baptism certificate is also required
- An entry stamp for non-UAE residents, a passport and visa copy along with passport size photos pasted on the application, and an application form.
Legal Requirements from UAE Court
- Original passport
- Emirates ID
- Original birth certificate
- UAE visa of residency
- Pre-marriage medical examination certificate
- Singleness certificate
- Divorce certificate if divorces
- Presence of father or guardian of a bride or a letter of consent from them with original passport
Final Word on the legal marriage affordable Requirements for marrying in the UAE
If you complete all the requirements mentioned above along with those required by your embassy and religion that vary from religion to religion and country to country, the whole process will become a lot easier.
Share this guide with someone who wants to get married in the UAE while the Georgian borders are still close.