What your beach wedding planner must know
A beach wedding is the ideal celebration of love in nature, with the salty tang in the air, the cool wind, and the soft melodies of the waves breaking on the seashore. People connect their hearts to the elements, reveling in nature’s beauty and purity at its best.
A beach wedding, of course, offers fun in the sun and some spectacular parties. In this article; we highlight the basic things your beach wedding planner must keep in mind.
Wedding Planner Designs for beach marriage
- A Love Bouquet: Elegant sheets are combined with vibrant and energetic flowers in this beach mandap design for a subtle yet attractive impact.
- Curtains with flowers: This stunning seaside decor is simple and full, with virtually naked pillars supporting a flowery ceiling. It creates a stunning contrast against the immense quantity of water in the background.
- Pink on blue: This beach decor with pink on blue is simple yet stunning. The pastel pink tone contrasted with the blue seas and sky creates a beautiful mandap experience.
- Bohemian Blast: This beach idea is bohemian in style, with bamboo vines on ceramic mosaic pillars. Also, a simple ceiling surrounded by brilliant pink flowers.
- Contemporary Tradition: It is highly influenced by traditional mandap designs that use the fortunate colors red and yellow intermingled with flowers.
Save the Dates Card for your Beach Wedding
If your beach wedding is also a destination wedding, offer guests an advanced notice of your wedding date so they may put in vacation requests at work and receive fantastic travel bargains. A year’s notice is preferable, especially for VIPs such as parents and bridal party members. But sending out save-the-dates six months before the wedding will be more than enough time.
Concluding on your beach wedding planner
Apart from your normal wedding preparations (mentioned above); it is crucial that your wedding planners are aware of the marriage laws in the specific country. Especially if your an expat living abroad or would like to move to a new country, belong to different nationalities and so on.
It was always advisable to be in touch with us wedding planners; that offer to the perfect blend between legal and ceremonials beach weddings.
Looking for beach wedding planners for your wedding in Georgia; contact our team of expert legal experts.