Egyptian and Filipino Marriage: Dubai Vs Georgia
Not all people can afford to get married in Dubai because it’s more expensive than you can imagine. But marrying in Dubai also might not be the best option for people who can afford all the expenses. It’s because of the long processes that they have to complete to meet all the necessary requirements and paperwork. The same is the case with an Egyptian and a Filipino couple. If two people, one from Egypt and one from Filipino want to marry in Dubai, they will have to meet almost the same requirements that the other foreigners do. This article contains the most important and basic set of rules and conditions for Egyptian and Filipino Marriage.
Dubai Marriage Requirements
Strictly speaking, the wedding laws in Dubai are not simple and straightforward. Check Egyptian and Filipino Marriage in Dubai detailed information to know more. Many of the couples opt for marrying somewhere else other than the UAE. You might also consider doing the same after reading the following list of requirements that you’ll also need to meet in order to get married.
- Original passport and birth certificate
- Medical screening test with negative results of transferable diseases issues by only the authorized medical centers
- Valid permit for staying in the country for any of the spouses
- The current marital status certificate issued by authorized institutions
- NOC (no objection letter) from Filipino and Egyptian consulate or embassy
- Both the groom and the bride must be physically present at the wedding ceremony
- A Non-Muslim Filipino man can’t marry a Muslim Egyptian girl. He’ll need to embrace Islam and will also have to show the conversion certificate approved by the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowments
- The marriage needs to be legally registered if the couple want to get in recognized in the UAE
- The father of the bride and two male witnesses with their ID and passport to prove their identity must be present.
Find out more details about the Egyptian and Filipino Marriage here.
Verdict on Egyptian and Filipino Weddings in Dubai
Keep in mind that these are only the basic requirements and you might also have to meet other requirements depending upon your unique scenario. If you want to avoid all the effort and this time-consuming process then you’re in luck. That’s because you can opt for marrying in Georgia. It’s one of the most affordable and easy procedures to have a legit wedding certificate. You also will be able to get it recognized in the UAE without any hassle.
Recommend your loved ones to get married in Georgia to save them from all the hassle of marrying in Dubai. Not only will it save their time but it will also allow them to save a handsome amount of money.